We’re doing everything we can to provide a safe and fun place for our customers and staff! Stop in for some socially distanced drinks (wine, beer, and more) on our 9+ acre vineyard and stock up on your favorite AV wines.
Info on visiting our Alto Pass location:
- According to IDPH, we can accommodate groups of 10 people or less and groups should maintain social distancing from other groups.
- Order at our main indoor bar or outdoor bar window on the back patio and enjoy seating on our upstairs Vine Deck, Pergola, covered Pavilion, or feel free to bring your own lawn chairs / blankets. Live music and all seating are outdoors.
- Masks will be required upon entering the building or when ordering. Restrooms are inside and there is an outdoor hand washing station as well.
- We are not offering wine tastings at this time but selling both glasses and bottles. A glass refill will be switched out for a new, clean glass.
- We’ve got pizzas and snacks for sale, but you may also bring your own food and water or picnic lunch. No outside alcohol is allowed on premise.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and cleaning high-use areas and items regularly, including credit card machines, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
We now offer contactless menus! Scan this QR code for our current wine + beer menu and more (or click link here):