8515 HWY 127, Alto Pass, IL | (618) 893-4898
Mon-Sat: 11am – 7pm
Sunday: Noon – 7pm
Enjoy award winning wines, beer, and lunch at Alto Vineyards! With 9+ acres of vineyard, keep social distancing while experiencing the best of beautiful Southern Illinois. Check our events calendar for a listing of live music and food trucks and follow us on social media!
A bit of info for your visit:
• According to IDPH, we can accommodate groups of 10 people or less and groups should maintain distance from other groups. We cannot accept larger groups/buses at this time.
• Order at our main indoor bar or outdoor bar window on the back patio and enjoy seating on our upstairs Vine Deck, Pergola, covered Pavilion, or feel free to bring your own lawn chairs / blankets. Live music and all seating are outdoors.
• Masks will be required upon entering the building or when ordering. Restrooms are inside and there is an outdoor hand washing station as well.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and cleaning high-use areas and items regularly, including credit card machines, door handles, bathrooms, etc.
• We are not offering wine tastings at this time but selling both glasses and bottles. A glass refill will be switched out for a new, clean glass.
• We’ve got pizzas and snacks for sale, but you may also bring your own food and water or picnic lunch. No outside alcohol is allowed on premise.
• Order online for pickup or shipping 24/7.
Thanks for your help in keeping a fun and safe environment for customers and staff alike.